Our Community Services Program provides a helping hand to our community families by providing assistance in case management to those who qualify, by empowering those who strive for a transition out of poverty. We are able to meet one on one with the families, work with their needs and give guidance and assistance to their family goals in order to move forward and achieve independence and improved quality of life.
We also provide utility assistance to those who qualify. This is available to help those in need to continue living independently and achieve a better quality of life.
Both case management and utility assistance are requested by application. Applications can be accessed at any of our locations or online. The processing of any completed application can take up to 90 days. Once your application is processed, you will be notified by mail or email or called for an appointment.
Central Office - Georgetown
(512) 255-2202 | Fax: (512) 763-1411
Program Director: Denise Schilli
Case Manager Supervisor: Kori Ince
Case Managers: Vanessa Roberts and Mandy Weaver
Serving: Round Rock, Bushy Creek, Cedar Park, part of Austin, Andice, Florence, Jarrell, Liberty Hill, Leander, Theon, Weir, Walburg, Georgetown, Taylor, Bartlett, Coupland, Granger, Hutto, Thorndale and Thrall
Community Resource Center
(830) 693-0700 | Fax: (830) 693-0737
Case Manager: Donna Wheeler
Serving: Granite Shoals, Horseshoe Bay, Kingsland, Briggs, Bertram, Burnet, Buchanan Dam, Marble Falls and parts of Spicewood and Lampasas.
Applications can be picked up, or appointments made, at the following locations.
Case Managers are available by appointment only. Please email or call ahead for an appointment.
Taylor Senior Citizens Center • 410 W 7th St, Taylor TX 76574
The Caring Place Annex • 2001 Railroad St, Georgetown TX 78626
Round Rock Head Start • 1001 E Main Street, Round Rock TX 78664
Hill Country Ministries • 1005 Lacy Drive, Leander TX 78641
San Gabriel Apartments Community Center • 155 Hillcrest Lane, Liberty Hill TX 78642
LaCare • 507 West Buchanan Drive, Burnet TX 78611
Marble Falls Community Resource Center • 1016 Broadway, Marble Falls TX 78654
Case Management services to low income residents of Williamson and Burnet Counties. These funds support a variety of direct services designed to eliminate poverty and foster self-sufficiency. With our trained case management program, we guide and support clients to successful outcomes in obtaining jobs, education, budget training and other services unique to the individual need of the client. Our goal is to help the client achieve an overall improved quality of life.
Is this you? Start your application today.
- Complete the Intake Application / En Español. Click for additional pages Self-Identification of Disability
- Submit by email, mail or fax along with all required documentation.
Once your completed application is processed, a Case Manager will contact you for an appointment. For more information, please contact us.
Locations - Serving all of Williamson and Burnet Counties
Williamson County • Phone 512-255-2202 | Fax 512-763-1411
Burnet County • Phone 830-693-0700 | 830-693-0737
* Due to volume of calls, you may have to leave a message. Please leave your name and a good contact number and someone will return your call within two business days.
Utility Assistance (CEAP Application)
The Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) is a utility assistance program. CEAP is designed to assist low income households in meeting their energy needs and encourage consumers to control energy costs for years to come through energy education.
Is this you? Start your application today.
- Complete the Intake Application. Click for additional pages Self-Identification of Disability
- Submit by email, mail or FAX along with all required documentation.
- Once your completed application is processed, you will be contacted by mail/e-mail regarding your results. For more information please contact us.
- Processing your completed application may take up to 90 days.
*Client must have utilities already established.
** We do not assist with payment of late/reconnect fees and/or deposits. When disconnect is close, we encourage clients to call their provider and arrange an extension to give proper time for processing.
You will need the following documents to complete the application process.
- All proof of income for the last 30 days for all household members 18 and over (2017 Social Security / VA Award Letter, check stubs, TANF letter, unemployment benefit)
- Complete the Declaration of Income Statement for any household member 18 and over not receiving any income
- Complete the Self-Identification of Disability form if disabled and not receiving Social Security benefits
- Current / past-due electric and/or gas bills
- 12-month history from electric and/or gas companies; transactions and usage
- Disconnection Notice, if you have received one
- Copy of Applicant's Photo ID (example: Driver's License, Identification Card, Student ID)
PLEASE REMEMBER: Applications are processed in the order it is received and by priority rating scale; may take up to 90 days. Until your application is processed, you will be responsible for your utility bills and any late fees that occur. Once application is processed, you will be notified via mail or email. All assistance is subject to availability of funds.
Serving all of Williamson and Burnet Counties.
|Action Propane||All Service Propane||Ambit Energy|
|Atmos Energy||Austin Energy - Williamson Co||Bartlett Electric|
|Champion Energy||Cirro Energy||City of Bartlett|
|City of Georgetown||Direct Energy (First Choice Power)||Green Mountain Energy|
|Housing Auth of Georgetown||Just Energy||P&R Butane|
|Pedernales||Reliant Energy||Smith & Smith Propane Service|
|Star Propane||Star Tex Power||Stream Energy|
|Suburban Propane||Taylor Butane Company||Texas Community Butane|
|Tri-Co Propane||TXU Energy||V247 Power|